Founded in 2015, headquartered at London, with offices in India and the US, Appsecco is one of the industry's most trusted Application Security companies, on a mission to deliver the world's best security advice across VAPT, API and Cloud environments.
With a renewed digital push in today’s innovative hybrid first world, security remains the undisputed need across all product and solution companies. We are looking for a bunch of super enthusiastic, passionate, and highly driven people, who can think outside the cloud box to deliver this on our behalf.
We are looking for a Growth Hacker in Bangalore - joining a remote-first team - to become part of our Global Marketing team and help us develop our data-driven marketing activities.
Together we want to create a more secure world for everyone. Exciting challenges, start-up flair and a great team are awaiting you. You’ll be a hacker in a company full of hackers.
About the role
As SDR (f/m/d) you will lead our growth initiatives. As a data-driven and analytical, yet creative leader you know how to execute and measure growth campaigns.
This is your area of responsibility:
- You own top-of-funnel growth operation, growth initiatives and key metrics.
- You build a team both internal as well as with freelancers. You are an entrepreneurial A-Player and know how to work with A-Players.
- You are analytical, know how to build hypotheses around campaigns, measure and execute them.
- You must have worked in a B2B SaaS company
- You have a strong track-record of having built a data-driven growth operation (5+ years of experience) with team-leadership and budgeting responsibility.
- You have a proven track record of designing and executing result oriented outbound sales campaigns using email, calling, and social channels.
- You are a builder with a strong problem solving mindset and very strong curiosity to learn, especially a willingness to understand the customer’s perspective. You are highly motivated, proactive with a can-do attitude, ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- As part of an organisation with an international client base, you should be proficient in English (verbal and written). European languages are a plus.
- You have an analytical mindset and are comfortable to argue and think with data. You have the drive to continuously improve and develop yourself (growth mindset), your growth hacking skills as well as marketing processes.
- You feel comfortable leading a team of A-Players and are able to grow a team of growth hackers
- You can work remotely as needed without compromising on productivity and timelines.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying